skip to Main Content
NEW-SINTEC-BANNER

Sintec is a brand-new sintered stone that mimics the same processes which form natural stone. Sintered stone is a mix of minerals heated (sintered) to form a solid impenetrable mass that results in a surface that has incredibly high resistance to etching, scratching, burning, or staining. Also referred to as Porcelain, sintered stone is considered as the next evolution of Quartz worktops.

Sintec is manufactured using recent technological advancements that combine minerals and stone particles that are carefully selected for quality, colour and texture. These particles are then subject to extreme heat and pressure – just like they would be deep in the earth’s crust where granite is formed. When the process is finished, the particles are bonded together permanently, without the need for resins or bonding agents.

Sintec is a green product, 94% of the materials used are naturally sourced. The remaining 6% consists of glass, enamels and pigments. Every Sintec surface, depending on the type, contains between 20 and 40% of pre-consumer recycled material. Their natural composition means they can easily be ground and recycled in other production cycles.

sintec-2
Back To Top